Melita Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an experienced Front End Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Do you like developing and can translate mock-ups into seamless single-page applications with perfect visual and functional elements? We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to build enterprise-class web applications. You would be responsible for implementing visual elements that our own clients or internal employees see and interact within a web application. You will be able to utilize HTML, CSS, and Angular or AngularJS to develop effective user interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- User experience design;
- Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via RESTful APIs;
- Build maintainable high-quality software.
Qualifications and desired attributes:
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Strong software engineer skills (OOP and UI Patterns, 3-tier architecture, security);
- Experience in high performance, scalable and maintainable architectures;
- 2+ years of Typescript experience;
- Experience with creating mobile-first responsive web interfaces, HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledge of Angular and AngularJS;
- Excellent knowledge of REST style web services;
- Experience in developing hybrid applications;
- Experience in Graphic design.