Our client is looking to recruit a Software Engineer in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our high-performing, globally distributed teams, thriving in an innovative and creative culture. Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Translating the requirements into technical terms
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining the products
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Constructing proof of concepts, and assess their viability
- Providing feedback on available technologies which may have an impact on the business
- Using company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs
Education & Experience:
- Hold a University Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Hold a minimum of 2 years of experience in software development using Java
- Experienced with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework
- Knowledgeable of relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred)
- Experienced with IDEs such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to make a rational decision considering relevant risks and take responsibility for such decisions
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and spoken English communication
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the Software Engineer is a global IT Services company.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.