CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a Scrum Master
to join their team on a full-time basis.
CCBill is setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud-Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks, and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private, and hybrid clouds.
As a Scrum Master
, you will facilitate and manage a high-performing team to develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology. Close collaboration is required with peer architects, engineers, and product owners to develop, test, and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the team that develop, test and deploy APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments;
- Manages the tasks of the DevOps team, comprised of engineers, architects, and product owner, to ensure positive movement of the project;
- Works with project managers to coordinate tasks performed by teams external to the project;
- Assists with code development, testing, and deployment.
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology;
- Experience serving as a scrum master for an agile development team;
- Good communication, collaborative and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with project and conflict management;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience leading a software development team;
- Experience with software development lifecycle management (SDLC);
- Experience with software application development;
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM);
- Project Management Professional, PMP Certification;
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.