Our client is looking to recruit for a Data and Reporting Developer vacancy in Malta. Within this data focussed role, you will be working in a small focussed team passionate about pushing the envelope in data solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Extract Data from various sources and compile statistics and reports
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions
- Review and interpret ongoing report requirements
- Develop high-quality database solutions, procedures, and scripts for data migration
- Manipulate and transform data according to business requirements
- Create and maintain project documentation/manuals to stakeholders
- Perform thorough unit testing
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Development or Data Analytics
- Experience as a Data Analyst looking to develop custom reports
- Good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL Server reporting, Integration and Analysis Services (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice Suite and excellent Excel working knowledge
- Knowledge of scripting in C# or .NET framework, Python, Powershell or similar is an asset
- Must be meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Must be willing to travel abroad every once in a while
- Good command of the English language is a must
About the Company:
Our Client has been providing specialist, professional advice to expatriates and has earned a reputation as the leading international tax and wealth management advisers, providing integrated tax, wealth management, and estate planning services to private clients in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta and the UK.