Our client is looking to recruit for a Network Engineer in Malta. While working in a team of highly technical and advanced professionals you will form part of the core Systems and Networking team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Design, build, monitor, manage and maintain the company’s core network, as well as the related Network Management Systems;
- Handle the day to day tasks arising from our customers including: The provisioning of new services, Tasks for issues arising with existing services and managing the Tasks for the maintenance of existing services.
- Ensuring audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and procedures
- Analyse statistical data of the network to ensure appropriate forecasting, dimensioning and sizing of the various Network elements;
- Being proactive to ensure systems are healthy and secure
- Recommend system upgrades and new tools to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintain an updated and accurate Documentation.
Education & Experience:
- Must hold a Degree related to networking
- Needs to have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience working with both with Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with scripting technologies such as python, perl, php
- Having an active CCNA certification, and/ or active CCNP certification will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MPLS will be considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to make a rational decision considering relevant risks and take responsibility for such decisions
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the Network Engineer is with an established Tech and Data Center Operations company