Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a Digital Transformation Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Senior Manager.
- Developing and executing strategies and roadmaps Maintaining corresponding roadmaps considering internal and external best practices and benchmarks, investment levels, process design, change management and KPIs required to optimize business value;
- Defining operations function key priorities for digital readiness and implementation;
- Leading the global team in terms of budgeting, planning, allocation of equipment as well as the resulting roll-out and digital implementation plans;
- Monitoring impact of digital initiatives, deciding priorities and tangible steps for execution;
- Understanding how to engage different stakeholders in setting goals and strategy. Plans targeted stakeholder communications;
- Training internal teams to use digital technologies and to ensure brand consistency;
- Building network with internal & external experts, suppliers & stakeholders;
- Staying up to date of process and technology trends;
- Engaging with different teams to share and gather best practices;
- Providing leadership in the development and implementation of programs/projects while ensuring alignment with organizational business objectives;
- Supporting leaders in digital initiative business case development and drive value creation after implementation;
- Coordination of regional and global initiatives in order to achieve consistency and standardization across the company.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- 5+ years of broad digital transformation spectrum, continuous improvement, digital experience in a best-in-class global environment;
- 3+ years of project management experience;
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is preferred;
- Experience in agile development is a plus;
- Exceptional business acumen with the ability to understand the commercial, operational and financial priorities of the business and align strategy and initiatives on the areas of highest impact;
- Be influential in advancing the business through technology investments, business process improvements and change management to partner effectively with the operations leadership team at a global scale;
- Be data savvy – experience using data and analytics tools to build a business case, influence others, make decisions and drive value;
- Strong leader that earns the respect of the teams and consistently raises the bar and has the energy to rally the teams. Connecting to diverse cultures globally but speaking the same language of Safety, Quality, Delivery & Productivity;
- Effective communication skills to translate strategy to action for broad employee groups within the business and across the enterprise;
- Track record of driving and managing change in a dynamic environment and achieving results by setting high standards and holding people accountable for performance;
- Proven experience leading and coaching to improve individual and team performance;
- Transformational leader with Digital Operations experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- High interpersonal and communication skills.