Our client in Malta in the Industrial Goods and Services is currently looking to recruit a .NET Software Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Design, development and implementing software for a variety of applications;
- Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies;
- Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business;
- Participating in agile development;
- Researching and answering technical questions.
- A degree in IT or similar qualifications will be an asset;
- 2+ years of .Net development experience;
- Experience in Visual Studio 2017 or higher, .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET;
- Competency and Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL;
- Experience working with DevExpress technologies, specifically XAF, XPO and DevEx components for ASP.NET;
- Working in an Agile development environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform will be considered an asset;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes, and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills;
- Be passionate about software development and be keen to learn further and to continuously extend their skills;
- Must show flexibility and desire to learn & work on other technologies.