Our client is a leading software solutions provider working alongside world-leading brands. They are currently seeking to recruit high-level MS Dynamics Customer Engagement Consultant to join their Malta team.
- Organising and managing requirements meetings with the clients and project stakeholders.
- Liaising with the support team and the Solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution meets its expectations.
- Creating project documentation which includes support and testing.
- Being attentive to the project’s SLAs, deadlines and budget.
- Building demos and presenting concept solutions presentations to the client.
- Identifying project and support risks and come up with suggestions about how can they be mitigated and communicated.
- Communicating progress updates to the relevant stakeholders.
Education & Experience:
- A Degree within a Computing or Business discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- In possession of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications.
- Knowledge of CRM implementations covering a wide range of industries.
- Experience in waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledgable in Power Platform such as Power Apps and Power BI.
- Proven track record of CRM solutions implementations within large companies.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.