Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Malta, is looking to recruit a Personalisation Expert to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and maintain personalisation printing software, programs and hardware and customer data;
- Set up, configure and act as an on-site administrator for multiple secure numbering systems using different database structures;
- Manage the process flow of secure and sensitive customer data;
- Assist and work with customers on new projects, parts and products;
- Support NPI and R&D trial requirements;
- Assist and support the business in any technical areas;
- Develop new methods for efficiency gains within the production environment;
- Assist in the transition to new personalisation technologies;
- Support Personalisation FLM with day to day activities.
- Graduate in IT, Engineering or related discipline;
- Good communicating skills in written and spoken English (Maltese considered an asset);
- Strong ability in mathematics;
- Knowledge and capability on object-orientated languages, SQL minimum and C# preferred;
- Knowledge of scripting techniques;
- Knowledge of various operating systems including legacy ones;
- Experience setting up hardware systems and their associated software;
- Knowledge of camera-based inspection systems is considered a plus;
- Experience integrating hardware and software;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to understand and manipulate data of complex numeric setup;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Problem Solving with a Can-do attitude.