Binary Europe Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Front-End Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Binary Europe Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
As a Front-End Developer at Binary you will take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving the user experience. You will advocate for clients’ needs when implementing new products and features on our web applications.
- Be meticulous, organised, results-driven, and proactive;
- Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals;
- Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features and products;
- Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process;
- Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX, front-end development and hybrid mobile application development;
- Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards;
- Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our user interface;
- Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that everything works as planned with each release.
- Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket);
- Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development;
- Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques;
- Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing;
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms.
Perks and Benefits:
- Knowledge of information security and data protection;
- Experience in responsive and mobile web design;
- Good grasp of user experience and user interface design;
- Familiarity in search engine optimisation (SEO);
- Knowledge of back-end technologies.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexi hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.