Binary Europe Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Back-End Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Binary Europe Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
As a Back-End Developer with Binary you will be involved in troubleshooting and improving our back-end applications and processes. You will help create a more efficient process and work closely with other team members to ensure seamless user experience for our clients.
- Develop and maintain world-class web applications;
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases;
- Collaborating with front-end developers and other teams to develop an effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features;
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment;
- Optimize applications for speed, efficiency, and scalability;
- Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle.
Perks and Benefits:
- Expertise in any programming language, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby, and a willingness to become highly proficient with Perl;
- Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection;
- Expertise in Linux system administration;
- Extensive experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Experience working with microservices and scalable systems;
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques;
- Extensive experience in Linux and other open-source platforms.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexi hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.