Red Acre Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Wordpress Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. If you love all things web-related and you want a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Based in Malta and throughout the world, you will form part of a closely-knit team, whose passion is to create beautiful websites and web apps that work brilliantly. This is an opportunity for someone who has perhaps worked in a larger agency and is looking for a new challenge in a more intimate environment with like-minded individuals. The person we have in mind will help drive our business to the next level and play a key role in its future success.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Red Acre Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of web projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Report and escalate to management as may be required;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications;
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented;
- Maintaining existing web sites - built with WordPress/PHP (React.js WP 5.0+);
- Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
Nice to Have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in the industry;
- Advanced knowledge with PHP and other OOP languages;
- WordPress theme and plugin development and Woocommerce integrations;
- Basic/intermediate Knowledge of React.js;
- Knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products;
- Front-end design/development with experience of responsive/adaptive design;
- Working experience with MySQL and other databases;
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot;
- Ability to work remotely or in a fixed location, including experience working with remote teams;
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- Creative mind, a problem solver;
- Knowledge in users experience concepts;
- Willing to learn new technologies on an on-going basis;
- A passion for excellence.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call center, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Experience with NodeJS/Express;
- Leadership skills;
- Self-motivation with strong organisational skills;
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities;
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity.