An established company operating within the iGaming sector is currently seeking to recruit a Data and Tracking Integration Manager for a job opportunity in Malta.
Responsibilities will include:
- Holding full control of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Building and customising implementation of Google Manager and Tag Manager
- Discovering and implementing tracking and tagging strategies
- Collecting tracking requirements from various teams within the company and interpret the tracking data flow in the system
- Driving data integrations amongst the company’s systems
- Introducing analytics tracking for continuous reporting and analysis activities
- Creating reports and dashboards which are able to visualise the data
- Developing and administering reports and conversion channels
Education & Qualifications:
- A BSc. degree in Computer Science and ideally, Google Analytics Certified
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Knowledge of BI tools, Data structures and Databases will be considered an asset
- Experience in the iGaming sector is paramount
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Team Player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional proficiency in the English language
About the company:
The Data and Tracking Integration Manager role is within an exciting and growing sports betting company that is well established in Malta.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.