Our client is a leading Financial Services Company who is seeking to grow its team. They are seeking to engage a Head of Supervisory ICT Risk and Cybersecurity.
- Managing and leading a team of cybersecurity and ICT professionals
- Being responsible for continuous supervisory with regards to Cybersecurity and ICT assessments and regulatory compliance
- Representing the company locally and internationally at various working groups and task forces
- Working firmly with all internal stakeholders at a strategic, supervisory and operational funnels
- Driving constantly the development of Cyber Security and ICT guidance to Licence Holders and external auditors
- Being the main point of reference for the company’s management on Cyber Security and ICT related incidents across all sectors within the financial services
- In possession of an MSc. degree or equivalent
- In possession of CISSP, CISM, or CRISC certifications
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and standards such as ISO 27000 series and NIST framework
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial role, leading a team of ICT professionals
- Have strong leadership skills, professional integrity and accountability
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.