Our client is looking to recruit for a Database Administrator vacancy in Malta. This candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a BI and Database Specialist due to the close work with the current BI team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the evaluation of data obtained from the operators and finding key insights through data mining large and complex data sets.
- Performing, extracting, restoring, importing and exporting of data in various database applications
- Developing, Testing and Implementing customized SSRS reports based on the users’ needs.
- Executing all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain operations records and databases.
- Assisting in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
- Auditing data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Strong experience with SQL Server and databases
- Working knowledge of .NET technologies
- Candidates with previous experience in development with strong knowledge of databases would still be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player and able to work with cross-functional teams
- Time-management is a must
- Passion to develop one's skill set