Eurosport Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Group IT Manager, Michele Peresso Group requires an IT Assistant
to support in several tasks. The role entails assisting in IT-related matters for its various companies, including retail outlets around the island.
Michele Peresso Group of Companies is mainly active in the retail market and the group has been at the forefront to attain new challenges, focusing on further investments and giving rise to new initiatives.
The role requires that you:
The selected candidate must possess a proactive approach and have good planning and problem-solving skills, together with the following:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day IT operations;
- Assist in carrying out maintenance and up-keep of the Group’s IT infrastructure and systems;
- Troubleshoot IT-based problems and resolve such issues directly or with the support of our external suppliers;
- General help desk duties;
- Provide IT technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone);
- Generating reports using SQL scripts.
Eurosport is built on the values of Integrity, Value, Sportsmanship, Passion and Discipline - values, which echo throughout our team members. Our brand is a power statement, a belief that winners are not those who cross the line first, but those who cross the finish line because they never give up. We are all about setting our objectives and achieving them, about overcoming any obstacles that are thrown at us and about inspiring our people and our customers so that they can achieve their goals in life. Eurosport The Power to Be.
- Higher diploma in IT or a related qualification;
- Have a minimum of 1 year previous experience;
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Valid driving license and own transport;
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team.