Just Some Coding in Malta is looking to recruit a Frontend Web Designer
to join their team on full/part-time with flexible hours. They are looking for someone based locally as various internal face to face meetings that will be required, and also to ensure remote work isolation is reduced.
Due to an increase in demand for services and future plans, we are looking for additional team members to join us. We have a fantastic range of international clients who place their trust in us yearly across web and app development, consultation, marketing and any bespoke ideas they would like to see come to life. We step into new technology when it becomes relevant or of importance to learn for tomorrow.
The Core Role outline:
What we are looking for:
- Creating and designing interfaces for various digital mediums, across the app, web, mobile and new concepts as required;
- Able to take a detailed spec with specific instructions from a client, and present their idea visualized;
- Take a one-liner spec and present ideas to help build up the product visuals;
- Present wireframes and workflows to aid in communicating the flow of the project, so the team can follow and build out various other platforms which would connect with it;
- Communicate with a team of designers and developers across various degrees of skill, so the idea of the client/project is brought to life with great attention to detail;
- Supporting own products post-launch, as well as assisting with projects from other team members;
- Typically the Frontend Designer will bring the project from idea to visual to a static working project, with jQuery and other libraries used to illustrate the concepts and functions, and then a secondary development team would take it from that stage and build it into the relevant project platform through collaboration on both teams.
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and current best practices to ensure speed and stability;
- Bootstrap 3+4 are considered important as of today's web needs;
- Excellent command of Adobe XD, Photoshop and any other tools that benefit your workflow;
- Proven track record of putting a full project together from design to the frontend development;
- Knowledge of Angular 8+ is a benefit (primarily the view cycle), not crucial though;
- Be a team player when it’s called upon, while also able to work alone based on tasks and project plans;
- Time-management skills are essential;
- Experience with WordPress where the focus was own theme integration and not off the shelf integrations is of interest. It alone though is not sufficient as we are looking for someone with experience creating solutions from empty space.
What we offer:
- You will not be alone on a project, there will be guidance daily and team on hand for anything needed;
- We do not want to overshadow but allow creative freedoms within the bounds of project, timelines and sustainable suggestions;
- Any project we are working on could be the next greatest platform, with relatively large user bases, requiring a commitment to its launch and subsequent support.
Just Some Coding Ltd:
Based in sunny Malta, Just Some Coding Ltd has been successfully providing development solutions to an ever-growing base of clients. Our goals are to offer or streamline, workflow within a company by implementing time-saving features wherever possible. We are a team of specialists with valid expertise from several aspects of information technology and marketing areas. From meeting the client to design, application development, programming, and marketing, we have the right people to make it happen on time and according to plan and budget.
- Experience-based salary;
- Interesting projects and clients;
- Friendly multinational team;
- Real-world experience;
- A nice Appley workstation;
- Continual learning by exposure to new platforms/concepts.