Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Line Technician (Shift and Day Basis) to join their team on a full-time basis.
Would you like to work in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment? We are looking for two Line Technicians (one of DNRO shift basis and one on daily basis) for this diverse and challenging position that balances a premium customer service, hands-on support and a committed approach to work. The chosen candidate will be responsible for performing maintenance on all aspects of Melita’s outdoor infrastructure, which includes troubleshooting and works on new and existing installations and equipment.
- Troubleshooting on external infrastructure;
- Configuration and setting of HFC network equipment;
- Installation and splicing of coaxial and fibre optic cables.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Technician level qualification;
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability and willingness to work at heights and in all weather conditions;
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Good computer skills.