Red Acre Ltd in Malta continues to grow and they are looking to recruit a genius Wordpress Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
If you love all things web-related and you want a new challenge we want to hear from you. Are you looking to move to the next level and be part of an international team that is growing its web department into an award-winning profitable enterprise, you will see your hard work being rewarded with a financial package and a work-life balance that puts you firmly in control. It’s time to take your slice of the cake.
Based in Malta, Dublin & Cyprus, you will form part of a closely-knit team whose passion is to create beautiful websites and web apps that work brilliantly. This is an opportunity for someone who has perhaps worked in a larger agency and is looking for a new challenge in a more intimate environment with like-minded individuals. All going well, the person we have in mind will help drive our business to the next level and play a key role in its future success.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications;
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented Working independently on assigned components and tasks Maintaining existing web sites built with WordPress/PHP (React.js WP 5.0);
- Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the industry;
- Advanced knowledge with PHP and other OOP languages;
- WordPress theme and plugin development and Woocommerce integrations;
- Basic/intermediate Knowledge of React.js;
- Knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products;
- Front-end design/development with experience of responsive/adaptive design;
- MySQL other and database knowledge;
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot Work remotely and or in a fixed location;
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- English spoken and written;
- Creative mind, a problem solver;
- Knowledge in users experience concepts;
- Willing to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis Work in line with business development.
Nice to Have:
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Node js/Expres;
- Self-motivation with strong organisational skills;
- Love what you do and are proud of your work;
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities;
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity;
- Desire to work in a small agency with a big heart;
- A passion for excellence, daring to be different Freedom to be yourself and shape your own future.