VistaJet is looking to recruit a Systems Administrator with a broad range of skills and experience to join their IT department on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant will have the responsibility of supporting VistaJet's global IT Systems and Services, as well as the internal and external users in Malta, and other corporate sites. The role sits within the IT Infrastructure team, which is part of the wider IT department, and reports to the Head of IT Infrastructure.
Day-to-day activities of the position will include:
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Work on wider scale projects and initiatives;
- Contribute to process improvements, automation of tasks and implementation of policies across our IT Infrastructure;
- Daily administrative tasks and BAU work;
- 2nd and 3rd line support requests.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of IT administration;
- A degree in computer science or a related subject;
- Technical certifications are considered advantageous.
Candidates should have skills and professional experience in a range of technologies, including four out of the following areas, with additional areas considered advantageous:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration;
- Linux server administration;
- VMware vSphere platforms;
- Amazon AWS cloud platforms;
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services;
- Microsoft Messaging platforms, including Office 365 and Exchange;
- Networking skills, Cisco and Call Manager experience beneficial;
- Automation and orchestration technologies, including Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and PowerShell;
- Backup technologies, Veeam experience beneficial;
- Monitoring systems, PRTG experience beneficial;
- MDM and EMM systems, AirWatch experience beneficial;
- Citrix XenApp Platforms.
Candidates should also demonstrate the following non-technical skills:
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments, and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal English;
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Organisational and time management skills must be willing to work under own direction;
- Able to work under pressure and willing to go the extra mile when required;
- Team player;
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills;
- Able and Willing to travel internationally.