VistaJet in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Project Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Agile delivery, to drive IT Projects as Vista Global continues expanding its worldwide operations, ensuring best practice.
The successful candidate will join our Project Management Team in Malta, reporting into the Head of Project & Change Management. They will lead the project team delivery team to drive projects involving internal stakeholders, external suppliers, internal and external software development teams and business departments across a global, multicultural operation.
The IT Project Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that projects are delivered according to plan, budget and scope, training, end-user adoption and benefits measurement, aligned with the Product Roadmap and business expectations across Vista Global’s international offices. In doing this, the role holder will:
- Adhere to PMO processes and standards;
- Support the capture of requirements, ensuring that proposals adhere to and optimise industry best practice wherever possible;
- Create project plans and track/manage the full project life cycle including risks, actions, issues and dependencies;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders across the business, in order that requirements are met, change is managed, and project statuses are reported;
- Plan and gain approval for deployments and cut-overs;
- Facilitate release management, training and end-user adoption;
- Track and report on project benefits, KPIs and business value.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
- Leadership - you're a strategic thinker, able to convert transformative ideas to practical solutions that deliver successful results;
- Time, cost and scope planning and management;
- Ability to influence others – skilled at informing, motivating and leading others to action on key project deliverables;
- Organizational agility – the ability to interface with and influence all levels of the organization across functional boundaries;
- End-user training and adoption;
- Works well under pressure, sensitive to deadlines, can interact in a team environment, can adapt quickly to change, has an attention to detail and excellent customer service skills;
- A self-starter with experience working independently on projects/problems;
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience managing projects through an agile SDLC is required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project Planning is required;
- Proficiency with Confluence, Smartsheet and Jira is desirable;
- Agile/Project management qualification is desirable;
- Ad hoc travel will be required;
- Aviation industry exposure to Sales, Operations and/or Finance is highly desirable.