to join their team on a full-time basis. Based in Malta and throughout the world, you will form part of a closely-knit team whose passion is to create beautiful API’s and web apps that work flawlessly. If you are a genius at application development and love all things web-related we want to speak to you. Together we will move to the next level as an industry-leading enterprise in this space.
Your expertise will help drive our business and play a key role in its future success. Currently, our products are servers running 24/7, we are looking for advanced serverless knowledge to assist us to migrate the platform to use more microservices with Lambda and API gateway. You will see your hard work being rewarded with a financial package and a work-life balance that puts you firmly in control. It’s time to take your slice of the cake.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications and API’s;
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view;
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks;
- Maintaining existing web applications and API’s;
- Maintaining quality control of our applications and standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
Nice to Have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with full-stack app development;
- Advanced competency with Node.js/Express.js, MongoDB and PostgreSQL;
- Proficiency in the authentication of API’s;
- Expert in functional programming style;
- Highly skilled with AWS services;
- Previous experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Strong semantic/HTML5 and SASS/CSS3 valid coding;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Solid communication skills.
- Scrum/Agile experience;
- DevOps experience.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Self-motivation with strong organisational skills;
- Love what you do and are proud of your work;
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities;
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity;
- A passion for excellence, daring to be different;
- Freedom to be yourself and shape your own future.