Our client is looking to recruit for an IT Advisory Consultant vacancy in Malta. Forming part of an established team of resources, you will provide clients with a business-related consultancy with regards to information technology.
As part of the Advisory team your responsibilities will include:
- Providing consultancy and advisory services to a portfolio of clients in different industries, related to IT
- Planning, executing, completing and following up on engagements accordingly
- Analyzing business requirements of the respective IT setups, develop digital strategies, system selection and manage implementations in line with different regulatory and industry-specific requirements.
- Supporting the development of IT strategy, architecture and design of solutions that form part
- of complex IT-related assignments.
- Learn to harness emerging and scaled technologies, such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Automation, data and analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Developing solution architecture, perform architectural assessment and gap analysis and help formulate the overall solution strategy and roadmap.
- Analyse business processes and transformation, information systems concept, structure architecture and engineer requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to assimilate new knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business and Computing, Informatics or the equivalent
- Have between 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of ITIL procedures would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Strong customer-facing personality with good decision-making skills.
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken
About the company
The IT Advisory Consultant vacancy is with a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services company, which is a key player within the financial services and audit industry with a solid reputation and global reach.