P. Cutajar & Co Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an IT Systems and Data Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
Areas of Responsibility:
Skills & Specifications:
- Act as the first line of support on IT related issues, or assisting therein;
- Maintenance, administration, and monitoring of IT environment and systems;
- Act as the system administrator for the company’s ERP software;
- IT Support in the design and implementation of development project requirements;
- Configuration, implementation, and installation of IT network and infrastructure requirements;
- Configuration and implementation of IT policies and procedures;
- Monitoring of network components;
- Configuration and Maintenance of Firewall rules, internet access policies;
- Planning of backup and recovery policies using various tools;
- Assist in updating IT policies and procedures;
- Creating, maintaining and keeping up to date IT documentation;
- Creating, configuring and maintaining Power BI reporting;
- Supporting Retail POS systems in various;
- Supporting her/his direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Assist with emergency support.
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge in Data Analytics and Power BI;
- Microsoft SQL;
- Office 365 and SharePoint;
- Microsoft Azure;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Stick to strict deadlines;
- Team player and detail-oriented;
- Clean Driving license;
- Good level of communication.
- An MCAST Diploma in IT or equivalent;
- A degree in IT will be considered an asset;
- At least 3-year experience in a similar working role;
P.Cutajar & Co Ltd:
- Performance Bonus;
- Free Parking;
- Flexible Hours.
P. Cutajar & Co Ltd is one of Malta's leading local importers and distributors of wines, spirits, food, and confectionary, boasting an extensive portfolio of brands such as Ferrero, Lavazza, Bacardi, Martini, Häagen-Dazs and Olly's Premium Eats. The company also operates fashion retail outlets Coccinelle and Solaris. We feel proud to have been at the forefront of the markets in which we operate for over 149 years.