PTL Limited is looking to recruit a Business Applications Consultant to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will define and deliver solutions to facilitate, change and deliver business benefit through technology.
Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Product Engineering and Architecture, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the implementation and support of the various PTL product offerings and technologies at client sites;
- These solutions mainly include off the shelf ERPs and CRMs as well as internally developed products;
- As part of this role, the candidate will also need to examine requirements and business processes to recommend solutions to address the client’s needs and participate in the implementation;
- Furthermore, the candidate will need to effectively communicate business requirements and technical designs; using non-technical business language to key stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will possess a University Degree or Diploma in Business & Computing, Information Systems, or related fields, combined with at least one to two years’ experience in a similar role;
- The chosen candidate will have strong analytical skills while being meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks and an excellent team player;
- The required person needs to also have good communication skills and is willing to interact with business stakeholders, engage in accounting and business process discussions;
- Experience in implementing ERPs, Financial Solutions and CRMs is important and preference will be given to candidates who have certifications and/or experience in accounting, Microsoft ERP / CRM solutions and T-SQL.
Prospective candidates should submit a detailed CV with a covering letter. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date. Two employer references may be requested at the second interview phase.
PTL specialises in IT and security for business and is heavily engaged in the banking, retail and hospitality sectors and offers services for accounting purposes and infrastructure needs. With offices in Malta and in Dubai, besides partner offices in Tripoli and Benghazi, PTL has access to channel partners in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.