One of our clients within the IT industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a 2nd Line Software Support Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Providing IT support and troubleshooting via various front end services including telephone, email, portals and remote support software;
- Liaising daily with a vast number of local as well as international clients in various sectors;
- Administering exceptional customer service to a wide range of users, including some clients with limited IT knowledge;
- Handle in-depth diagnosis of issues and escalate to 3rd line support if applicable.
- Diploma in IT;
- 1+ year/s previous experience in Software Support;
- Familiar with administering SQL and ability to write SQL queries;
- Experience with MS SharePoint and/or Dynamics CRM will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Excellent improvisational, problem solving and analytical abilities;
- Organized and structured.