Our client is currently looking for a Networks and IT Security Specialist to join their dynamic, forward-thinking team based in Malta.
Responsibilities would include
- Delivery, administration, operations, and troubleshooting of Group enterprise network devices and security infrastructure;
- Providing a senior point of escalation for advanced support in areas of competence;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation;
- Contributing to IT team objectives through subject matter expertise and support
The ideal candidate should have experience working in some of the following technologies:
- Good knowledge of IP and Internet technologies
- Wired and wireless data networks
- Telecoms and connectivity
- Network management and performance monitoring technologies;
- Application security
- Network security
- Endpoint and mobile security systems
- Information protection and data leakage control
- Software-defined security and networking in virtualized environments
- Authentication platforms
- Cloud security, connectivity, and access.
- Prior experience working in demanding mission-critical IT environments
- Engineering or IT-related Degree
- Vendor certifications in networking and security technologies will be considered as an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and good time player
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Good communications skills
About the company:
Our Client is a leading company operating in the financial sector.