Our client, a high value-adding multinational organization operating in the aviation industry, is looking to recruit a System Administrator within the IT infrastructure team, reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure.
- Supporting the companies global IT Systems and Services, as well as the internal and external users locally, and other corporate sites;
- Work on wider scale projects and initiatives;
- Contribute to process improvements, automation of tasks and implementation of policies across the company's IT infrastructure;
- Daily administrative tasks and BAU work;
- 2nd and 3rd line support requests.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in IT administration;
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
- Technical certifications would be considered an asset.
Candidates should ideally have skills and professional experience in a range of technologies, including four out of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration;
- Linux server administration;
- VMware vSphere platforms;
- Amazon AWS cloud platforms;
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain services;
- Microsoft Messaging platforms, including Office 365 and Exchange;
- Networking skills, Cisco and Call Manager experience beneficial;
- Automation and orchestration technologies, including Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and PowerShell;
- Backup technologies, Veeam experience beneficial;
- Monitoring systems, PRTG experience beneficial;
- MDM and EMM systems, AirWatch experience beneficial;
- Citrix XenApp Platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal English;
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Team player;
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills;
- Able and willing to travel internationally.
Job Reference: HP426