Our client is currently seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer for a job opportunity in Malta.
This position works a shift pattern on a day-night-rest-off basis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers and across the company seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Configuration and management of computer systems, mobile devices and other information systems and technical infrastructure
- Management of security systems; AV, Encryption, Web filtering, and troubleshooting access and connection issues
- Proactively monitoring daily network backup operations
Education & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of MS Windows and Office technologies and networking concepts
- Familiar with VoIP Technologies and VoIP telephony concepts
- Good understanding of MS Windows Server Technologies
- Academic qualification covering related technologies
- Good understanding of Cisco and Linux technologies
- Fluency in English plus Maltese, Spanish or German will be an asset.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well in a team and on an individual basis
- Willingness to travel on work and training related purposes.
This IT Support Officer vacancy in Malta is with a growing company that services local and international clients.