As part of the expansion of it's Quality Assurance Department, PTL Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance and Release Management Executive to join the Product Engineering team on a full-time basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Quality Assurance and Release Management Executive create test strategies, identifies and develops test plans against system specifications, estimates test efforts and prioritizes test activities to maximize quality within project constraints, creates test cases and scenarios in line with industry standards, and maximizes the use of testing tools to track and maintain testing issues;
- Reviewing testing processes and implementing improvements;
- Creating testing documentation and release notes, and continually updating release schedules for all products to be communicated with internal and external stakeholders;
- Developing software to test and automate also falls within the remit of the Quality Assurance and Release Management Executive role.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years QA and Release Management experience, as well as one-year software development. The preferred candidate must share PTL’s passion for quality assurance, understand the capacity of Release Management, and must work well in a team environment;
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and be able to demonstrate experience in software testing tools and techniques and release management processes and execution. An ability to work independently with a drive for customer success and a desire to learn and stay abreast of new technologies is essential. A clear understanding of testing processes and techniques and the ability to develop and revise workflows are requirements;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a degree in Information Systems or related fields, ISTQB certification/s, skills in conducting successful business analysis and skills in software development preferably in Microsoft .Net technologies.
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, PTL offers an exciting working environment with a collaborative culture. PTL is committed to ongoing investment in staff development.
Prospective candidates should submit a detailed CV with a covering letter to the Human Resources Department. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after the closing date. Two employer references may be requested in the second interview phase.
PTL Limited specializes in IT and security for business and is heavily engaged in the banking, retail and hospitality sectors and offers services for accounting purposes and infrastructure needs. With offices in Malta and in Dubai, besides partner offices in Tripoli and Benghazi, PTL has access to channel partners in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.