Job vacancy: Systems Integrator
We are the Systems Integration team at Binary.com. We are responsible for monitoring the successful integration of our new products and services with the existing structure.
As our Systems Integrator
, you will make sure that our new products and services work in harmony with our current system. You will use your strong command of IT and a keen interest in business to make unique contributions to high-impact projects and data analyses.
What you’ll do:
What you have:
- Analyse the integration of the new APIs, crypto facilities, and other products and services;
- Participate in devising innovative payments solution strategies by competitor mapping and analysis;
- Maximise the efficacy of our existing partners within each market by using design, functionalities, source PSPs, regular partner reviews, and service level agreements;
- Identify the best strategic partners to help us succeed in developing online solutions;
- Prepare risk and fraud documentation for our third-party stakeholders;
- Develop stable online infrastructure services that will support our cutting-edge products;
- Collaborate with the Product team to achieve high-level business requirements;
- Work closely with every department to facilitate a seamless introduction of new products and services.
What’s good to have:
- University degree in IT, business, or commerce;
- Firm understanding of payment processes and a lively interest in cryptocurrencies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
What we’ll give you:
- Ability to analyse online financial transactions, particularly e-wallets and cryptocurrencies;
- Experience in software testing or QA.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel and internet allowances;
- Work permit and relocation for your family (if applicable).