Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd is looking for an IT Manager
to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our IT/IS systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- Running regular checks on network and data security;
- Develop and implement new electronic information systems;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems;
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization;
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff;
- Conducting regular system audits;
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff;
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages;
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget;
- Providing direction for IT team members;
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Qualifications or degree in one of the following skills: Information Technology or Computer Science or Management;
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems;
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, software, network administration, and network installation.
Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd:
Bortex also operates a number of its own retail outlets in Malta which offer a vast range of formal tailoring, outerwear, casual clothing, footwear, and accessories. All the outlets offer a made to measure service from a large selection of fine Italian and English Fabrics and the Marsa branch also offers a full hire service. Plans are in hand for further expansion of the retail division both in Malta and overseas.