Haud Systems Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Front-End Software Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Job Purpose and Description:
The Front-End Software Developer
will work within the Technology Department of HAUD having the main responsibility to design, implement, test and maintain new or existing software-based systems. Analysis and documentation for the in-house-developed software is also part of responsibilities for the Software Developer. The developer may be required to learn new programming languages depending on the project at hand. Good communication skills are required for interaction with other developers, other departments and external parties. Proficiency in English is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
Education & Experience:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure a smooth release;
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and incorporate/suggest improvements within the estate.
- Hold a Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience in React Framework;
- Knowledge of REST APIs concepts and best practices;
- Prior experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions.
Haud Systems Limited:
Haud provides mobile network operators (MNOs) with a complete security service to detect SS7, Diameter and SMS fraud, filter spam and protect revenue. With its unrivalled expertise, flexible solutions and round-the-clock support, HAUD help operators stay in control of their networks, their wholesale revenues and customer experience. We increase mobile network operator revenues and protect subscribers with a comprehensive, managed solution to detect fraud, filter spam and monetize legitimate traffic coming via ‘grey routes’. A subsidiary of technology specialist Trillian Group, HAUD was founded in 2010 by experts with more than a decade of experience in the messaging and A2P sector. Since then, it has built a team with an extensive background working for major MNO brands to optimise revenue and security. As members of the GSMA and the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), HAUD plays an active role in supporting the mobile telecommunications industry in the fight against fraud. Headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore, HAUD advises customers on how to generate new revenues from recoverable A2P traffic while eliminating fraud and spam traffic, maximising network performance and reducing subscriber churn. HAUD’s portfolio of products and services can be deployed in custom configurations, providing operators with flexible and robust protection to meet precise requirements.
- Excellent command of English;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to solve problems that may arise, in an innovative and flexible manner;
- Able to work in a team.