Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst for a job opportunity in Malta with a high-end IT services and solutions company dealing with large projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, analyze, define and develop business processes with the view to use BPM and Workflow software
- Bridge the gap between the customer’s business process management needs and provide consistent assistance on the development and testing teams
- Be involved in the implementation of the solutions together with the software developers
- Provide the necessary training to customers to ensure effective implementation of solutions
- Ensure increased customer performance, efficiency, and profitability via a customer-centric approach
Experience and Education
- A Bsc Degree in Business and Computing or other IT related subject
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar position
- Client-focused and outgoing personality
- Detailed oriented and an excellent problem solver
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills
- Able to communicate effectively in English
About the Company
This Technical Business Analyst role is within an established company providing a vast range of high-end IT solutions to a variety of business clients.