Job vacancy: Data Scientist
We are the Business Intelligence team at Binary.com. We are responsible for predictive and prescriptive analytics, process mining, complex event processing, data mining, and in short exploring and solving complex business problems.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role:
As a Data Scientist
, you will develop and implement databases by collecting, designing, processing, analysing, and presenting data in a meaningful way. You will convert data into actionable insights that contribute to business strategies and solve complex business problems using data-driven techniques.
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis that includes requirements, activities, and design;
- Ask the right questions to identify potential problems to be solved, the scope involved and the availability of relevant data;
- Use data governance tools to ensure data is accurate and consistent for effective analysis;
- Convert raw data into an easy-to-understand format for analysis and reporting purposes;
- Translate data into consumable information and assist in making data-driven decisions across departments;
- Employ data mining techniques and statistical analysis to create predictions systems in line with our products.
- Experience with reporting packages, SQL, programming (Python/R) and ETL frameworks;
- Experience with machine learning algorithms, decision trees, neural networks, clustering, etc.
- Experience with statistical and data mining techniques like GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, text mining, social media analysis, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to transform data into optimal business decisions;
- A strong background in statistics, mathematics or engineering;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to present data using various tools to help the team to make informed business decisions.
Perks and benefits:
- Experience in data visualisation;
- Experience in cybersecurity and data protection;
- Experience with MDX query language.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.