Our client is looking to recruit for a Knowledge Engineer in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams. Adjusting to our data-driven culture. You will directly report to the assigned Regional Support Lead/Manager.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Write new and update existing & create new knowledgebase articles
- Engage with clients and build an open culture
- Provide swift updates to clients and internal staff alike
- Understand documentation for existing Chatbot Algorithms
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots and build a highly personalized user experience.
- Perform in-depth analysis of failure points of the algorithm
- Improve precision and recall by using data generated by human agents at the failure point of the current algorithm
- Help the Bot team to scale models with help of DevOps, backend and frontend teams.
Education & Experience:
- Hold a Degree in Statistics/ Computer Science or Human Language Technology
- Exceptional writing skills for Linux including an aptitude for understanding and explaining technical information
- Proficient at programming in any one language is a big asset
- A basic understanding of LAMP stack
- Excellent attention to detail
- Empathic. You can feel other people pains and are not oblivious to them.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Natural curiosity about technology
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Knowledge Engineer is with an established Cloud Platform provider with clients all over the world.