CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Network Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner, offers state-of-the-art data centre solutions including security-focused cloud services, dedicated servers, disaster recovery and backup services, as well as colocation and network solutions. Our steadily expanding global footprint currently includes services in Phoenix, Ashburn, Chicago, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Belgrade, and Singapore. As a global IaaS provider, we focus on leveraging newest technologies, providing excellence of service, and continuously developing new solutions to support our clients’ needs. phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware Cloud Provider Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. We are also PCD-DSS validated service provider and our flagship facility are SOC Type1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
As a Senior Network Engineer,
you will be working on large-scale network infrastructures for both CCBill and our integration partner, phoenixNAP that has 15 data centres around the globe. You will assist clients to maintain and improve their infrastructure, work on new product lines and support the rest of the Network Engineering team based in the US, Malta and Serbia.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for network operations and maintenance of all systems to ensure compliance with CWIE guidelines.
- Overseeing all network operation changes and other submittals to ensure procedures and guidelines are followed and that changes are documented.
- Actively involved in projects led by the Architecture Department and/or Network Services Management team.
- Report to the Project Management team when required.
- Strives for continuous improvement to ensure that the network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security and availability.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Network Engineering and Network Services Manager ensure that all systems are correctly integrated.
- Approving system testing and commissioning plans with Internal Support and Security to ensure responsibilities are clarified, projects agreed and that decision are clearly communicated.
- Overseeing technical and operational compliance of all networking systems to ensure that security measures are abided by and to optimize the efficiency of the network.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records to ensure that everything is recorded, profiles maintained and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices readily traceable, and to keep them running reliably.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues to minimize downtime.
- Act as last line support function and provide assistance to other employees.
- Participate in an on-call roster
- Utilize network management systems to monitor, diagnose, control, alert and measure the performance of the network.
- Sc. degree preferred and/or CCNP Certification. Minimum of five years’ experience in Enterprise Networks;
- Experience with WAN enterprise hardware and a solid understanding of Global Networks and Peering;
- Experience with system lifecycle management such as software/hardware upgrades from remote locations;
- Extensive knowledge of IPv6 and migration methods;
- Extensive knowledge of Routing Protocols, Switching, Security, VPN and MPLS;
- Extensive knowledge of HA and failover systems;
- Extensive knowledge of DDoS Protection systems;
- Working knowledge of VMWare NSX components;
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry;
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.
- A competitive salary;
- Great benefits that include gourmet lunches on a daily basis;
- Flexible working hours;
- Easy parking.