Our client is seeking to recruit for a Frontend Developer position to join their team in Malta. You will be involved throughout the whole SDLC and your main duties will include:
- Designing, coding and modifying web applications & websites according to given specifications
- Assist in and ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs produced by the graphic design team
- Developing solutions to improve customer experience.
- Creating and maintaining reusable code libraries.
- Integrating with 3rd party and internal systems via documented APIs.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as Frontend/Fullstack Developer
- Experience with Typescript and Angular v2 – 8
- Familiar with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Familiar with GIT and/or other version control systems.
- Be proactive and follow a pragmatic approach to your work
- Strong understanding of the entire SDLC
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent command of English
About the company:
Our client recruiting for the Frontend Developer vacancy is with a global communication technology solutions provider.