Our client is seeking to recruit for a QA Manual Tester to join their team in Malta. You will be responsible for a number of tasks to ensure that the product’s functionality is in line with specific requirements and will be implemented successfully.
Your main duties will include:
- Review functional specifications and designs and ensure that adheres to the requirements
- Deal with Product Manager and development team and set up test scenarios
- Ensure recorded bugs are fixed prior to system deployment
- Execute functional, regression, stress, performance and load testing
- Provide timely and efficient test reports to relevant teams
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelors' Degree in IT
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Software QA tools and methodologies
- Experience in configuring and administering Windows Server and bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python or Powershell will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work independently
- Attentive to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent level of English communication skills
The vacancy of QA Tester is with a global leader in the field of technology applications and cross-platform solutions.