Our client is looking to recruit for a Senior DevOps Engineer vacancy in Malta. Working closely in the DevOps team, you will be responsible for improving the reliability, automating and handling issues related to the system availability. You will also be responsible for:
- Designing, planning, building, scaling and automating the company's systems and processes used to deploy software.
- Automating release processes for all systems using automation tools
- Monitoring at all levels: Hardware, Networking, Virtualisation, Operating Systems, Databases, and all Applications, on dedicated hardware or cloud
- Building systems to automatically detect and resolve production incidents
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues related to the systems
- Managing and maintaining the CI/CD Pipeline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar environment
- Have experience using tools like Ansible or Puppet
- Must have experience in Cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- In containerization/ orchestration using tools like Docker or Kubernetes is a MUST
- In Scripting using one or more of the following: Python, Golang, or Shell
- Have knowledge of Jenkins and building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experiences in Linux systems and DB administration like MySQL or MongoDB
- Familiar with system monitoring tools such as OP5, Nagios, Zabbix or PRTG
- Industry certifications, as well as sound knowledge on PCI-DSS, will be considered an asset.
- Available to be apart of the on-call technical team
- Good problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of DevOps Engineer is an established company within the Fintech industry.