The client is looking to recruit for a Business Intelligence and Data Manager vacancy in Malta. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, evaluating and optimizing data solutions
- Ownership of the day-to-day management of the team(s) under his/her command including resource performance management.
- To review, propose changes and ensure implementation of revised / new policies and procedures as a member of the IT Policies and Standards
- Ability to design, test and deploy solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Design and Manage the Data warehouse procedures including capacity planning
- Liaising with vendors and being efficient with budget spend
- Pro-actively improve data processes and identify and drive requirements for code review.
- Collaborate with other development and research teams and providing support within the department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in a data management environment and involved in application development and production support
- Working knowledge of designing Data warehouses and using BI tools
- Knowledge of Banking and Business Intelligence would be considered an asset
- Candidates must be based locally
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Be excellent at problem-solving
- Remain up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
About the company:
Our client is within the banking industry which aims to provide personalised financial solutions to its clients.