One of our clients, a leader within the software development sector in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Support and Implementation Agent to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Provide application software support on all software solutions;
- Maintain highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships;
- Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership;
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support;
- Handle implementation of new projects, onsite and on client’s premises;
- Perform testing on future software updates;
- Create tickets for issues and bugs which are software related;
- Contribute to the knowledge base and support documentation.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing. Maltese would be considered as an asset;
- 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Possess own car and clean driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Motivation and strong will to continuously learn;
- Customer-oriented with good telephone skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail.