Credorax Bank Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Network Operations Centre Officer
to join their team on a full-time, shift basis (shift may include: days, nights, weekends & public holidays).
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Credorax’s systems and technology you will:
- Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times;
- Work with the relevant business/system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified to ensure that any errors are resolved in a timely manner;
- Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM system.
Credorax Bank Ltd:
Founded in 2007 by technology experts, Credorax is one of the world's first hi-tech companies to become a Principal Member of Visa Europe and MasterCard and a financial institution licensed under the PSD (Payment Services Directive). An acquirer specifically focused on the e-commerce arena, Credorax introduces an entirely new breed of acquiring Smart Acquiring to PSPs, ISOs and online merchants.
- Have a basic understanding of technology or have the desire to learn;
- Previous experience will be considered an asset;
- Possess excellent written & oral English;
- Be computer literate;
- Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues;
- Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels;
- Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties;
- Display calmness under pressure and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently;
- Be flexible and is able to work with minimal supervision.