Job vacancy: Senior Financial Market Analyst
We are the Quants Team at Binary.com. We develop the underlying risk and pricing models that drive our products and enable customers to trade on our platform. We are central to the profitability and success of the company. We track the company’s performance, mitigate risk, and provide useful, actionable insights that aid our leaders in developing solid business strategies.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role:
As a Senior Financial Market Analyst
at Binary.com, you will manage the day-to-day risk of our trading books, conduct complex quantitative analysis, carry out performance testing, develop advanced data analytics tools, and support other related operations that have a direct impact on the profitability and future growth of our company. This includes decisions on new markets to launch in, and the spreads and margins we might offer. You must also be able to analyse and interpret large volumes of data and communicate your research and findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Create mathematical/statistical models for pricing, analyse fat tails to assess margin requirements, and manage the risk for exotic options, Forex, and CFDs;
- Create data analytics tools for trading/quantitative analysis;
- Conduct performance testing including backtesting, stress testing analysis, and benchmarking;
- Develop risk management models and algorithms using MATLAB/Python/R/C++;
- Manage the day-to-day risk of our trading books;
- Set up liquidity connections via bridges and gateways for MT4 and MT5 brokers;
- Conduct research on competitors and industry trends to identify new products and potential markets;
- Develop mathematical/statistical models for pricing and risk management for all products;
- Use advanced data analytics skills to study trends/pattern in financial markets;
- Help in developing advanced risk management tools for various markets (forex, equities, commodities);
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports;
- Generate periodic and special reports on client trading activity and significant trends that impact our client behaviour.
Perks and benefits:
- An advanced university degree in physics, financial engineering, or mathematics is preferred;
- Experience in Forex spot trading or exotic options pricing, volatility forecasts, high-frequency trading, and the analysis of market inefficiencies;
- Firm grasp of advanced risk management concepts, including hedging, Greeks (first and second-generation), Value at Risk models, etc.
- Experience in using financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate your findings in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexi hours;
- Travel and internet allowances.