Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Database Administrator to join their team for its new End-to-End solution across the whole company. The person would act as a technical ‘go-to person’ through-out the whole project and aftermath. As a Database Administrator, you would be working closely with Project Manager and Departmental Project Leaders when liaising with the End-to-End Solution provider. Therefore, a predisposition towards problem-solving, system integrations, and turning raw data into actionable intelligence, is a must.
- Main IT Resource on End-to-End System: Spearheading technical side of all modules being integrated and support internal teams with usability and queries;
- All Initial Documentation and updates of system integration;
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security;
- Control Access permissions;
- All internal Reporting as needed by Senior Management;
- Ensure the system is working smoothly at all times and challenge Provider where necessary;
- Map out training plans for management and staff.
Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd:
Bortex also operates a number of its own retail outlets in Malta which offer a vast range of formal tailoring, outerwear, casual clothing, footwear, and accessories. All the outlets offer a made to measure service from a large selection of fine Italian and English Fabrics and the Marsa branch also offers a full hire service. Plans are in hand for further expansion of the retail division both in Malta and overseas.
- Diploma/Degree in ICT or equivalent (2 years plus experience);
- Comfortable working with Databases;
- System Administration knowledge/experience;
- ERP knowledge/experience;
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- An eye for detail and accuracy;
- Good logical thinking;
- Curiosity and Strong Desire to learn- You must love questions: Asking and being asked;
- Strong SQL Skills;
- Reporting and querying knowledge;
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines;
- Knowledge in PLM is a plus but not necessary.