Job vacancy: Software Architect
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the North of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 500 people globally. We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World!
We are now looking for a Software Architect
to join us on this life-changing, extraordinary journey. We are a group of fun-loving, hardworking people looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our quest to be the very best at what we do.
What do we offer that makes us different from the rest? (Often imitated, never bettered):
Duties and responsibilities:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Malta;
- To become part of the global NGP family with over 500 employees in the UK, USA, France, Malta and India;
- To be part of the promotion of our groundbreaking energy monitoring software;
- Fantastic holiday package;
- December off, yes December off!
- Quarterly parties with a free bar;
- International travel opportunities;
- Annual boat party in Magaluf;
- Malta Festival tickets;
- Communal area with games (PS4’s, Foosball etc.);
- And many more.
- Promote standards, governance, software patterns, and best practices;
- Contribute to the microservices ecosystem by designing and building services;
- Integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions;
- Be able to wear different team roles; from lead architect to a high-skilled developer;
- Good communication skills, with the ability to adapt them to different situations;
- Collaborate with various teams working on different projects and technologies.
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future…..
- Have 4+ years of experience as a software/technical architect with an emphasis on cloud-hosted solutions;
- Knowledge of one or more private/public cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud;
- Experience in API architecture, API management and REST API design;
- Excellent knowledge of highly performing API endpoints;
- Experience in designing scalable microservices architecture;
- Proven skills in more than one programming language;
- Practical experience in using various DBMS and designing data structures;
- Familiar with NodeJS, Python, PHP, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Big Query, REST, GraphQL.