Would you like to work in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment? Melita Ltd is looking to recruit a Line Technician
for this diverse and challenging position that balances a premium customer service, hands-on support and a committed approach to work. The Line Technician
will be responsible for performing maintenance on all aspects of Melita’s outdoor infrastructure, which includes troubleshooting and works on new and existing installations and equipment.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
- Troubleshooting on external infrastructure;
- Configuration and setting of HFC network equipment;
- Installation and splicing of coaxial and fibre optic cables;
Melita is a diversified and advanced quadruple-play cable operator offering converged telecommunications services. Melita offers IP based digital cable TV, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile voice and data services. It also owns and operates an undersea submarine optical fiber cable; a co-location data centre built to Tier 3 specifications as well as a next-generation Wi-Fi service across the Maltese islands. Melita’s successful development since its launch in 1992 is evidenced by the presence of at least one of its services in 75% of all households in Malta.
- Technician level qualification;
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability and willingness to work at heights and in all weather conditions;
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Good computer skills.