Melita Ltd in Malta is looking for a Front End Developer
on a full-time basis to join their team.
Do you like developing and translating mock-ups into seamless single-page applications with perfect visual and functional elements? We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to build enterprise-class web applications.
You would be responsible for implementing visual elements that our own clients or internal employees see and interact within a web application. You will be able to utilise HTML, CSS, Angular and AngularJS to develop effective user interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- User experience design
- Integrate with third party and internal systems via RESTful APIs
- Build maintainable high quality software
Melita is a diversified and advanced quadruple-play cable operator offering converged telecommunications services. Melita offers IP based digital cable TV, broadband Internet, fixed-line telephony, and mobile voice and data services. It also owns and operates an undersea submarine optical fiber cable; a co-location data centre built to Tier 3 specifications as well as a next-generation Wi-Fi service across the Maltese islands. Melita’s successful development since its launch in 1992 is evidenced by the presence of at least one of its services in 75% of all households in Malta.
- Strong software engineer skills (OOP and UI Patterns, 3-tier architecture, security)
- Experience in high performance, scalable and maintainable architectures
- Experience with creating mobile-first responsive web interfaces, HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of Angular and AngularJS
- Excellent knowledge of REST style web services
- Experience in developing hybrid applications
- Experience in Graphic design