Job Vacancy: Web Developer
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the North of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 500 people globally. We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World!
We are now looking for a Web Developer
to join us on this life-changing, extraordinary journey. We are a group of fun-loving, hardworking people looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our quest to be the very best at what we do.
What do we offer that makes us different from the rest? (Often imitated, never bettered):
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Malta;
- To become part of the global NGP family with over 500 employees in the UK, USA, France, Malta and India;
- To be part of the promotion of our groundbreaking energy monitoring software;
- Fantastic holiday package;
- December off, yes December off;
- Quarterly parties with free bar;
- International travel opportunities;
- Annual boat party in Magaluf;
- Malta Festival tickets;
- Communal area with games (PS4’s, Foosball etc.);
- And many more.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future…..
- Proven working experience in web programming;
- Knowledge in the latest HTML/CSS programming standards;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools;
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process;
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- BS in computer science or a related field.