XCaliber in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior BackEnd (Python) Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. Working for an award-winning casino operating technology provider means you will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking colleagues. The environment is demanding, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals.
Being part of our team will mean:
- Working on massive scale applications, using Agile methodology and SCRUM;
- Collaborating with open and professional individuals, doing Code Reviews on a daily basis;
- Following a process where Definition of Done includes Unit Testing;
- Having the chance to participate in the definition of the technology stack, by proposing new and interesting solutions.
If this sounds right up your street, we’d like to hear from you!
- Relevant experience in Python web applications Development;
- Practical experience with one of the following frameworks: Django, Tornado, Flask;
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken);
- Proactive attitude.
Nice to have:
There are a lot of plus points to working at XCaliber, including:
- Practical experience with one of the following technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, Celery, SQLAlchemy;
- Experience in big traffic applications;
- Any other technology not listed so far is a plus.
XCaliber exists to create. We look out at the world with child-like curiosity and an insatiable appetite for creating novelty, particularly when this will lead to something special. XCaliber was created as an independent team of experts to achieve igaming industry excellence by providing the complete spectrum of online processes. We have grown into a formidable market force, with expert teams that focus on a single aspect of the business. XCaliber, now powered by ComeOn! ComeOn and XCaliber have been part of the same family since our very beginnings. Some time ago, we realised the number of synergies that exist between our two teams; we have the same cultural values, give the same importance to exchanging ideas and thoughts, are driven by the same need for innovation, love teamwork and having fun! So it made total sense to join forces and make our employee experience even better! This way we can offer you better social events, a great company culture, a larger family to become part of and in general, making sure our teams are looked after!
- Flexible working hours;
- Central office;
- Competitive salary;
- Calendar of social events;
- Conference/training budget;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Gym Benefit;
- Free lunch twice weekly.